View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2017, 01:10 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@Brooklyn Trees @Nighty
Auroraflame heaved herself into the Medicine Cat Den, the pungent smell of herbs immediately hit her nose. Not being used to the smell, she wrinkled her nose. On her back, lay an unconcious Cliffheart. She had put him on her back when he fell unconcious. The tom wasn't what she could call 'light as a feather', but he wasn't fat, he was pretty normal. It was quite hard having to walk back with an unconcious cat, for though they wouldn't feel the pain in it, she was scared she might drop him and damage his leg further. "Ebonypaw!", Auroraflame called, her icy blues hues searched the den for the Medicine Cat. It didn't take long for the deputy to find the she cat. "Cliffheart was hunting with me when something happened and he injured his injured leg to the point where he fell unconcious", Auroraflame explained. Now, Auroraflame was quite calm, she wasn't too worried but she did have some concern for the tom. She trusted that Ebonypaw would take care of him well. Having Cliffheart limp on her back made her leg become rather tired, so she spotted a nest and lay him down in it carefully, trying not to hurt the tom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Ebonypaw pricked her ears at the sudden calling of her name. The tuxedo she-cat was still having difficulty distinguishing the scent of cats over the scent of the many different plants that lay inside the herb store.
The dark she-cat turned around from where she had been silently going through the things that the ancient Starclan tom Aconiteheart had taught her in the sleep-training of the previous night to be sure that she remembered everything that they had gone through. Ebonypaw was surprised to see Auroraflame, the she-cat that she had once spoken to in the territory, standing with an unconscious tom draped across her back.
She followed the older she-cat as she padded across the den and watched the tom being lowered into the moss nest before padding up to the other side of the unconscious tom.
Being unsure as to what exactly was wrong with his leg she remembered back to the night before when she was taught of a few injuries. Carefully, she tested for the still limited amount of leg injuries that she knew of. There could be thousands out there that she was still unaware about.
"Ruptured ligament." She mewed, glancing up at the Skyclan deputy for a moment. She was pretty sure it was a ruptured ligament anyways. She went through a mental recap of what she was supposed to get for a ruptured ligament and then padded over to the herb store again, crouching down next to it and pawing softly at the leaves and flowers trying to find what she was looking for.
Cliffheart's dust tinted body hit the nest where Auroraflame had dropped him off. His frame landed with a small thud. It wasn't much, nor nothing to do damage, but is was enough to shake away the darkness that had rendered him unconscious. He blinked his pastel green eyes a few times, making sure he was sure of what he was seeing. He saw the slightly blurred form of Auroraflame nearby, but something was different. The last thing the tom remembered was him in the territory, loosing the rabbit in the chase. At that moment he realized the throbbing pain, less now than it had been earlier, yet still sore. As he became more aware of his surroundings, the strong pungent scent of herbs wafted across his nose. He lifted his head warily gazing around, catching a glimpse of Ebonypaw's black fur in the shadows as she sorted through her herbs. "Auroraflame?" he asked weakly turning his head towards the deputy. "What exactly happened out there?" He asked. He knew there was pain in his twisted leg, but he didn't have much memory on the subject, nor did he know why his leg had the pain like it did.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~