View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2017, 01:04 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
West had her ears flattened now she gulped again
" I'm the one who is doing all this ... I disliked this new whitefang ever since Adam had resigned from his position as leader . When he was in charge the whitefang was strong ! We got what we wanted. Now this it's just a mockery ...im...sorry ma'am ...but I wasn't taking you out no. I'm just bringing the whitefang to its former glory this is my gift to you. To show my love for you " she said and her head was down as she spoke . It all probably sounded crazy . " i..just ...can't escape my demons.. " she added her voice was almost at a whisper now
_______
" chocolate chip and confetti " split said smiling ( ^^)
"But why west? We are allies with two evil groups. The strongest allies you can get and more members cause of our allies. We still strong. We did take out those 5000 ninjas with just 100 men." Kim said. (I want to see if you can guess who this is) suddenly an arrow almost hit Kim. Lucky it didn't.
-----
"Yes" Zia said hopping up and down.
----(Diana ila{Vicky sister} makes a return)----
"Star open the door" Kate said as star when to the door and opened it.
"DIANA! YOUR BACK(Remember her from the 4 sisters but Diama doesn't hate Vicky because Peter never came but Vicky still met Mary in the abandoned lair)" star said as her wand started to heat up.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer