Old December 23rd, 2017, 10:29 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Only videogames just go with it)
West ears perked up then she growled
" if you do love me. Then you will understand my gift.and you won't run away when I show you what I look like " she said and took off her mask , the left side of her face was...ruined beyond recognition the area around her eye looked like it had been clawed out . Her ears flattened
" it's just... Not what I wish it would be. I wish I was normal . Not looking like a creature that crawled from out of the sewers . Which I technically am " split said and scratched the back of her neck " you don't care what I look like do you zia? " she asked
Kim pet west ears.
"I love you no matter what you look like" kim said.
------(spilt also has a robot eye that Alex made. It works like a real eye)---
"Cinder turned good before the fire a long while before. Cause she had two daughters that when to benon and wanted to be good so she turned good for them" sweetie explained.
-------
"I don't care what you look like. I think your cool. Cooler than mom(Raven xio)" zia said.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer