Old December 23rd, 2017, 09:56 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Actually no she didn't ^^ )
West grumbled and looked away her ears flattened
just friends ?! Just?!! Fine she will see. She will see I have more feelings then just friendship!I have stayed with her longer done all she asked! she huffed " maybe I care about you more then friendship...but Anna and your gang is always first. Want anything to drink ma'am ? " she asked you can tell she was angry a bit
______
Kali purred and smiled " oh I'm so happy for my girl! " she said and giggled
" I know that beacon wasn't the best but...it certainly didn't deserve to be destroyed " she said since she heard of the fall
_______
Spli shrugged she stood up and smiled at Zia then walked to the kitchen she looked out the window and sighed
(she knew about video games!)
"What's wrong mom?" Zia asked.
-------
"I did say you were my first and only friend. But you're more than that. Why do you think I stuck by you all those years. West I love you" Kim said.
-----
" cardin got what he should have gotten. Cinder was proved innocent. The teams are going to opzin. Roman got killed. Emerald turned good and Mercury is missing" sweetie said.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer