View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2018, 09:22 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The World of Pokemon {PRIVATE RP}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
He smiled, stroking her gently. "SHe is very... Cuddly." Jason chuckled softly.
Danny smiled as he watched the two. "Yeah, she certainly is..." he chuckled. Suddenly the oven dinged, announcing the Poffins were done. "Aha, looks like they're finished." as Danny opened the oven and pulled out the trey with the Poffins, Queen returned to his side, her eyes eager. Danny grinned and set the pan atop the stove, turning it off. He took a Poffin into his hand, holding it out to Queen, who gently took it from his palm, chewing happily. Danny then took another, holding it up to Koa, who took it into her small paws, stuffing it into her mouth, looking like a Pachirisu with its cheeks full. Danny laughed at the resemblance. The Mawile hopped from his shoulder to the stove, going over to the pan, taking another Poffin, and holding it up towards Danny. Danny laughed and plucked the Poffin from Koa's paws, sticking it into his pocket. "It's Pokemon food, Koa. I highly doubt I could eat it. But, thank you for offering. " he smiled and lifted Koa back onto his shoulder. He turned to Jason, smiling. " I think that Jessy would enjoy one, don't you? She should have one." he took a Poffin and handed it to Jason to feed to the Sylveon.

♡ character page wip ♡