Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2019, 09:06 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

@Hexict //

The blue and cream she-cat let out a small but soft chuckle the toms words. "if only i had the nerve to tell them all that. but you are right, they aren't worth my time." Ashpaw stated with a slight flick of her bushy tail. She was almost confused to how civil the thunder clan apprentice was acting, far as she was concerned other warriors aways called them fox hearts and harsh cats but tempest paw seemed to throw those expectations out of the window.

"but at least some of my clan mates do applicate the effort i put in, especially my mother and mentor without them i probably wouldn't be so enthusiastic." she mewed shaking her head as offered a subtle but friendly smile towards tempestpaw since she wasn't really sure how to react in the situation she had gotten herself into. Was she being too open to this other apprentice that she had only just met? it was likely since ashpaw was the kind of she-cat was did tend to over share and be overly open. Oh well it was too late now but it didn't really matter anyways. With that the thick pelted she-cat decided to change the subject as she awkwardly kneaded the ground with her paws.
"sooooo...your a thunder clan apprentice, whats it like? I've never spoken to a thunder clan cat before."