View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 12:16 AM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
After an encounter with Hunterfang, Springwind found himself walking back into the clearing, only to find himself heading to the warriors' den. He hoped Beefire was there. Currently, his mind was disheveled just thinking about his former apprentice. Hunterfang was such a fun loving kit, and a determined apprentice - so, why all of a sudden the younger warrior was...insecure? Springwind would had stayed longer, if given the chance, but he had a beauty awaiting his presence, and Ratheart just had to rear his ugly head around the corner and ruin a good humored time with his former pupil. The good thing was that Springwind had caught a hare. He dragged it confidently through the clearing. Others might wondered if he was going to deliver his catch to the pile, but nope! This catch was special. Because it was for Beefire. Whether he was selfish or not, Springwind took care of family first. What type of Tom wouldnhe have been for ignoring the lovely lady? Certainly not a good mate. Now, if only he could land his eyes on the mentioned feline. For the moment, Springwind simply wanted to relax and coddle his "lovebug". To be honest, he hoped he could just skip out on duties and spend moments with Beefire all day. Just when he caught a break after training Hunterfang, he had been given Sorrelpaw - Hunterfang's younger half sister - as his new apprentice. New apprentice, warrior duties? What time will he have for his mate? For himself? Springwind shook his head, the dead hare dangling from his jaws. He settled the piece of meat down, and scanned his optics to lock in the gaze of his beloved. "Now, where exactly was she?" He said, softly.

@Foggy22
Beefire woke up hazily from a quick "cat"nap that she had just had. (:3) She rolled over so that she was lieing on her tummy, her front legs in front of her, and her haunches showing up more than usual. (I didn't know how to describe that position) She blinked her eyes to rid them of the last signs of sleepiness, and looked around the peaceful den. She was about to get up to go outside, but then her amber eyes caught sight of her favourite cat in the clan, Springwind. Like whenever she saw her mate, her heart skipped a few beats. Without knowing it,
she started purring. "Springwind!" She called softly, not wanting to disturb any other cats who might be sleeping. "Over here!" Only then did she notice the dead hare dangling from his jaw. She sighed with contentment. He had caught that had saved it just for her. She was so glad they were mates.
She couldn't think of a more loving, caring, talented cat to be with. To be honest, Springwind was the only cat she nearly never got mad with."She waved her tail in greeting.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?