Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2017, 06:47 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
[Sorry for the delay, I didn't see this /v\" ]

The young tom rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue and continued to shift the sand beneath his paws, hoping to find a shell, any size would do. He hated it when warriors acted like they knew so much more, he knew just as much as they did, possibly more. Although they had the experience he had the intelligence, he had heard from other warriors and elders, he had listened to their tales, although he didn't listen to every warrior in the clan, he didn't need to. He didn't like to socialize, especially with this lot, but it couldn't be helped, his mentor was Starclan knows where and he had to get out of the camp anyways, he would have just preferred to be by himself rather than with two know it all warriors. Upon the molly's statement, no, rather analogy, he swiveled his head and glared at the warrior, his green eyes lit up with annoyance, those annoyed him the most. "You don't think I know that? Slow doesn't save your clanmates, if your fast enough you may just be able to prevent the problem before it begins." he stated, his tail lashed behind him. He went back to turning up the rough sand to find his sister the perfect shell, although he knew that his sister wasn't picky about such things he still liked to bring her the best that he could find whenever he went out on his little adventures, it was the least he could do for family.

As the bushes shuddered he didn't have time to think, all he saw was a flash of fur as the two older cats lurched in front of him, his heart felt as though it stopped as fear gripped it. After a few seconds he realized that it was just a loner, his emerald green optics danced with annoyance and anger as he pushed his way past the warrior. "I can look after myself thank you very much." he hissed, swiveling he spotted the cat that decided that it would be hilarious to scare the fur off of him. Hummingpaw's fur bristled and his tail lashed behind him "Land? You mean territory?" he quipped, his fur smoothing out, he wasn't in danger, by the looks of her she seemed surprised, although her body language didn't express her surprise the flash of waryness expressed it. The white, grey spotted apprentice stepped forward and cocked his head to the side "And no this doesn't belong to us, it belongs to all four clans...which you probably don't know about huh?" he sighed, his eyes closing slowly, he could tell by the words she used and the submissiveness of her body language.
{ eh i'll finish this rp with you guys <3 }
"Hummingpaw," Scorchedpetal growled lowly, before she lifted her head to the loner and gave a smile. Telling by the movement and the other she-cat, she meant no harm. She smiled and dipped her head to her. "Hello, and Hummingpaw is right, this belongs to us all, mostly belonging to the sea. No scent ever stays except the one of the salt in the water." she stated. "My name is Scorchedpetal, and, like I said this young one is Hummingpaw. Beside me is Opalflame." she said, and then gave a warm smile. "If it isn't a crime to ask, but what is your business here? It is obvious you are not of the clans, nor are you of the Syndicate." she asked, tilting her head. She hated the Syndicate, and was relieved this one had no scent of it. She examined the molly, looking up and down from her. She breathed in, trying to sense others but to no luck. Maybe she was a traveling loner? Or a rogue with good acting skills. The way Cliffheart was thinking was starting to soak into her own mindset and so she breathed in and turned to the apprentice. "Hummingpaw, calm yourself. We show no threat unless they do. We are new here, remember?" she warned.
{ @InfernoFlicker @Lilly }[/CENTER]