View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2017, 11:51 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: IT (2017) Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnpaw View Post
Do you have to have actually watched "IT" Or can I still join in with my basic knowledge?

Name: Blake
Last Name: Blistakren
Nickname:'Lake
Hair looks: wild, brown, falling into his face and stuck out in all directions
Eye Color: Pale blue-green
Skin tone: Fair with almost invisible freckles only seen when he's blushing
Clothes: Dark blue T-shirt, camouflage pants, Dog-tags, brown combat boots
Basic looks: He's 6 foot 4 and wiry, with an anxious air about him. He's awkward with his height and sometimes bumps into things. He has several scars, a branding labeled A-3702 on his shoulder, and a lotus tattoo on the other shoulder. Has a band-aid over his constantly broken nose to keep it straight.
Evil or Good?: He is a good boy
Personality: Anxious, paranoid, resentful, severely hopeless, acts goofy around others but was going to blow his brains out, has a "cornered stray dog" attitude when it comes to people he doesn't know, will get into fist fights if irritated... (Also, he's accident prone and clumsy!)
Other: He has a really screwed up past that I'm too tired to go into too much detail about. To sum it up, his parents were shot and killed when he was eleven and he was taken by them to another country, tortured, and forced to work. He got out when he was fifteen, and fought on the side of the military group who freed him for about a month until he could be flown home to his little sister. Despite the PTSD he experienced, he ended up joining the military again when he turned eighteen, but is on leave right now and spending time with his little sister Lotus.
Accepted!

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]