View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2016, 06:48 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirefern View Post
"Oh, you've realized, have you? It only took you a fair few moons." There's no real bite in the large cat's tone; he simply sounds like he's pointing something out. Lusk turns his face downwards, glances over the smaller tom slowly -- almost judgemental.

"...What is there to know?" It's rhetoric. He doesn't wait for a response, instead canting his head owlishly. "Are you still the syndicate's chew toy?" Lusk prompts, referring to Arrow's previous occupation of being a target for cats small and large. Lusk has been a healer for as long as he recalls, but he's never received trouble from the other members for it. He wonders why.

Just kidding. He knows why.
The younger tom wasn't sure what to say when Luck pointed out that it had been moons and yet Arrow hadn't tried to get to know him before. He started to feel bad for that, sure Lusk seemed unapproachable, but that wasn't a real reason to prevent conversations - pr at least Arrow didn't want it to keep him away... any longer.They shared a den and profession, and he believed it was time that they spoke a little. Opening his maw to answer Lusk's question about what wanted to know, but as soon as he did so the larger tom was already moving onto another question. The brownish-red cat widened his deep blue orbs at this, and was silent for a moment. "Uh... well... I-I suppose," he sounded awkward as he answered, and glanced away. "Does anyone bother you?" Arrow doubted it, but Healers were considered the lowest rank anyway.

Arrow turned as Hamlet approached them, and waved his tail politely to his apprentice, offering a friendly smile. He knew that the trainee was looked to get to know Lusk as well, and he did want his apprentice and Lusk to talk too, so he turned and wanted to see if Lusk greeted Hamlet back. He could tell that Lusk wasn't really in the mood for friends, but was he ever?

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛