View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 08:56 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: The Abandoned Clan official roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Palm squeaked as he was lifted from the ground. Who was this cat? Were they gonna hurt him? He looked up at the cat as he was set down. He cocked his head to one side questioningly. He got to his paws and began running, he didn’t wanna be kidnapped! The kitten ran as far as his little legs would carry him, then he stopped and collapsed. He lay in the grass, eyes closed and flanks heaving. Palm lifted his head and unsheathed his claws. He got to his paws and began climbing the nearest tree. He began sliding down at first, but eventually got the hang of it. He climbed for a while before resting on a branch. He rested his head on his paws and shut his eyes, only to open them as he felt his paws slip. Palm let out a wail or terror as he slipped from the branch.
DarkLeaf nodded and went back to where Palm was and didn't see him she started getting scared and panicked she saw him falling from and branch and raced to catch him and luckily she did. "Look kit im not gonna hurt you ok? I promise I'll event hunt for you" DarkLeaf looked at him with panic still in her eyes "At least your not hurt" she sighed and layed down beside him.