View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2018, 07:34 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Hailey and carnage ( private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
carnage was walking rather slowly his ears back as his yellow eyes looked around the forest his tail flicked here and there he watched a bird fly into one of the trees and he had a small smile on his muzzle . He liked leisurely walks like this and the silence that filled his ears well sometimes there was silence considering his siblings speaking of his siblings he stopped and looked over his shoulder at two other cats who were Blake his sister and Bite his brother he noticed Bite was looking pretty grumpy his ears pinned against his head and his tail twitched once he glared at Blake which held her head high ears perked up as they walked beside each other not far behind carnage .Bite growled and carnage could see his claws start to poke out something happened between his sister and brother off a while back of their walk that made bite angry this made carnage shake his head slowly and held his head up high as well " what's the matter grumpy a mouse out smart you? " he meowed his voice was deep . Bite glared at his brother flicking his ears and tail followed by a huff " no. Blake caught a mouse I was chasing I almost had it too! But oh no she had to jump in and take the easy route! " Bite snarled his voice was deep as well but a bit scratchy he glared at his sister again who rolled her eyes with a flick of her ear her always serious face now one of annoyance she twitched her whiskers and narrowed her eyes at Bite " and? It was a mouse there are plenty more out here . What you want me to apologize kit? " Blake meowed with a tail flick she can be pretty cold at times she was the one to run at times as well . Bite was wide eyed his neck fur bristled and hissed " why you "
he snarled his claws sharpened and started to crouch . Carnage left ear perked up since the other once was ripped off he growled and leapt into the air landing between his sister and brother glaring at both of them " silence ! Fighting amongst one another is pointless we are family not enemies and bite she's right there are plenty more mice so one is no big deal . Drop your attitude and let's continue on I want no fights to break out undertsood? " carnage meowed his voice was stern eyes narrowed . Bite huffed his claws sheathed and he forced his fur to flatten then he mock bowed " yes O great leader I will do every order you say ... I got it! " he meowed the first half being sarcastic and second being snappy . Blake just smirked . With that carnage shook his head and continued walking the other two followed unsure of where they were going or who they may meet
@Liekki
Hailey yawned quietly and licked her paw, her eyes darting around the area. She heard detached voices coming from a section in the forest, and so she curiously followed the sound of them and couldn't help but listen in on the conversation. She laughed silently as she heard the argument take place, and couldn't help but think it was stupid. She shook her head and climbed up a tall oak tree, looking down on the cats from her vantage point. She blinked as two of the cats began a fight, though it seemed that neither of them wanted to hurt each other that much. As the thrid cat broke up the fight, she understood that they must have been family. "How nice to have a family to stick by your side," she meowed very quietly. Hailey sighed and hopped from branch to branch, finally reaching the ground. She tried to sneak away from the cats, but spotted them walking towards her in the forest. The molly rolled her eyes, knowing that she would have to interact with them.