View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2017, 11:45 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Just standard Marshmallowwolf

Marshmallow is a kittypet along with [Brother] until the housefolks tossed them in a cage them set them in the back of a pick-up truck not shutting the back. While driving past the clans, they hit a bump and the cage falls out of the truck onto the side of the thunderpath, in Thunderclan territory. They are scared. Finally, [Warrior] who was off hunting finds them trapped in the cage, they manage to unhook the cage (the lever kind, not lock ofcourse) Marshmallow and [Brother] are relieved and say they’ll wait by the Thunderpath for their housefolks, but [Warrior] insists they come to Thunderclan camp. [Queen] agrees to be their foster mother. They originally intend to leave eventually. However, at about 3 moons old, Marshmallow takes the name of Marshmallowkit and [Brother] does aswell (it can relate to the kittypet name or a normal name ie; if they were named Sprinkle they could become Sprinklekit or they could become Tawnykit, a more standard clan name) They are pleased with themselves. They become apprentices atlast. [Mentor] is happy to be mentoring Marshmallowpaw. Marshmallowpaw still wonders some about her family, but also wants to be spenting time with her friends and crushes. [Brother] tells her he’s going to search for their family and he wants her to come with him. Marshmallowpaw refuses. [Brother] brings [Crush], who was his friend and unknownst to him, Marshmallowpaw’s crush. Marshmallowpaw is a little sad, and goes to [Friend] who she knew was crushing on[Brother] is going too. Marshmallowpaw is alone with just her [Mentor]. She becomes a warrior known as Marshmallowwolf. She doesn’t know what remained of those who journeyed. She takes on a [Mate] and finally, at 20 moons old. [Brother], [Crush], and [Friend] return without sucess. She realized she was an ordinary Marshmallowwolf.

Roles:
Brother- white fur
Warrior- can be mentor if they wish
Mentor- can be the warrior if they wish
Queen- let me know who the biological kits are and mate is
Crush- tom apprentice
Friend- she-cat who likes brother
Mate- tom warrior

Form!
Name:
Role:
Apperance:
Personality:
Other:

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here