View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2018, 12:27 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post

Daisypaw jumped to the sound of Riverpaw's voice. She turned around to have her eyes meet the molly. The former kittypet felt a little awkward for being startled by the molly. " Oh my Darkclan you scared me. I didn't expect anybody to talk to me. " she meowed. She began to feel embarrassed that she had just said that out loud. Daisypaw felt her fur grow hot with embarrassment. The young Molly have her chest fur a quick luck to make the other cat know how much she was embarrassed. " Hi. I'm Daisypaw. " she added, trying to keep her cool the best she could.

Riverpaw shuffled her paws a bit, nervous about being around a WindClan cat. Not only we're their Clans enemies but this silver tabby was nervous about being around cats she didn't know at all. Especially without Frozenpaw, her brother was so brave compared to her. As the other apprentice met her eyes the fluffy molly glanced at her paws. Though as the other molly spoke she was confused. DarkClan? What's that. She wondered glancing up from ground briefly. Honestly seeing the other molly embarrassed base her relax a bit. That might seem mean but it did help to know that Daisypaw wasn't as confident as she'd expected. " Uh... I-i'm... Riverpaw.. She admitted her voice quite and introduced in a shy manner. Why was she even talking?! Her heart was racing from being so nervous about being here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
[OPEN]

The blind warrior Pikerunner came, he hadn’t come in a long while because of his hatred towards Riverclan, he felt this time that Riverclan wouldn’t be there. He entered the clearing and the stench of Riverclan hit his nose, instinctively he unsheathed his claws and arched his back up, his fur standing up on edge. He waited tensily for a Riverclanner to start a fight or even come in contact with him. He wanted them obliterated, now was the best chance, Windclan and Shadowclan can start attacking them now, we can send a messenger to Skyclan to tell them to attack Riverclan’s clearing right now. And we can tell Thunderclan through a messanger that the truce was broken and the gathering is over. Once we chase them back to their territory we all can squash them once and for all... his lips curled into a smug look.

Angelwing followed her Clanmates tail high behind her. She wasn't afraid, wasn't ashamed and knew the other Clans didn't want RiverClan to be there. But did she care? No. Honestly she wanted to see the looks on there faces as the got there. She couldn't understand why all this was happening, at least not emotionally. She really didn't understand any emotion. Anger and happiness she didn't much understand and more complex emotions she couldn't at all. But know wasn't the time to list that. The tri colored molly moved through the cats observing the why's others acted around each other especially her own Clanmates. If the mingled or just stairs to themselves. It appeared some of the younger cat were getting into fights and some just talking. It was very interesting.
Spotting a tom standing off by himself claws out and fur puffed she stopped. What is that rabbit chaser doing? She wondered flicking her tail behind her. Insults really weren't her thing but that word had gotten stuck in her vocabulary recently. Observing the tom Angelwing wasn't even sure what to say. He looked ridiculous standing there like they were in battle when there was a truce. Because the magical StarClan watched over them, or something stupid like that. "What are you doing? Where not in a battle you know." The molly commented emotion lacking in her voice. Ears flicking and tail twitching she was mostly just surprised how ridiculous.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all