Thread: Moonlit Grove
View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2020, 07:20 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Moonlit Grove

[ @bmkmb ]

Russetpaw

The molly was silent, listening to the tom. Dawnstar ... yes. She knew this already. "I have no opinion of Dawnstar. In my eyes, she has done nothing good, yet nothing bad during her leadership. I doubt she would make a horrible leader, but not perfect. All cats, including our the new ShadowClan leader will take somthing for granted, whatever it is. Until then, I must have every reason not to hate her" Russetpaw commented. She fell silent again to listen.

"How are you to know what friends are when you have never had one?" the apprentice asked, voice and gaze emotionless. This caught the fox-like she-cat's attention. He has an idea of what a friend is, but has never had one ... this information surely couldn't be trusted but ... Talonstone seemed nice. Seemed trustworthy. But so did most of the clan.

Safety ... trick of the mind. Who would of known I was right. I have never once been content, so then safety must be some made up dumb fantasy. Her thoughts were quickly ended when the warrior ordered her to collect her finding. She did as she was told in silence, grabbing her leaf of marigold and followed the tom back to camp. She kept her eyes trained on the figure ahead of her, the yellow of the herbs threatening to show joy. No. She wouldn't. Couldn't.

[ I'm soooooooooooo sorry. I have been so busy with all my homework and studying for upcoming tests that my brain kid of died. ]