View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2017, 07:06 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

"Whatever you say..." he ventured to speak however he couldn't help but suggest the medicine cat thing. "Perhaps you should see Geckoleaf about it though..." he spoke, before giving her an even bigger reason to have it looked at. "Arcticpaw has to learn a lot and it's not everyday someone minor like that happens. Perhaps this could be a good lesson for them?" he inquired, raising a brow and wondering if that little add-on at the end would be enough to get her to go. After all it was true, it would help the newest medicine cat apprentice to learn about little things such as a bite or a scratch, whatever it was that was bothering her. A chance for the apprentice to learn about a new herb or whatnot.
The female perked her ears forward as he spoke. She blinked and shook her head. "No, I may go later though," she replied as she looked around the clearing. She honestly didn't like the medicine cat's den, and she was to stubborn to go as well. She didn't like to be seen as a weak she-cat what so ever. She turned her gaze back to Tigerpaw. "Hey, wanna go hunting? I'm sure our mentor's won't mind," she said brightening up a bit at the thought of hunting. She wanted to show Tigerpaw that she was fine and healthy.