View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2017, 04:15 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The female shook her head, "I will make myself be fine. I have to much work to do," she said. The female shuffled her paws as she looked at Tigerpaw. "So, what jobs do we have to do today," she said. Her eyes were filled with a spark that tried to start, but it had some issue getting there. The female felt the bite on her back itch again, but she didn't want to itch it due to Tigerpaw being there, and that would be rude.
"Whatever you say..." he ventured to speak however he couldn't help but suggest the medicine cat thing. "Perhaps you should see Geckoleaf about it though..." he spoke, before giving her an even bigger reason to have it looked at. "Arcticpaw has to learn a lot and it's not everyday someone minor like that happens. Perhaps this could be a good lesson for them?" he inquired, raising a brow and wondering if that little add-on at the end would be enough to get her to go. After all it was true, it would help the newest medicine cat apprentice to learn about little things such as a bite or a scratch, whatever it was that was bothering her. A chance for the apprentice to learn about a new herb or whatnot.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL