View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2017, 09:27 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Tigerpaw's shoulder flinched upon her head touching it. He didn't care for touchy interactions, however he wasn't ever the one to touch other felines. As her head lifted back up, his shoulder seemed to relax a bit as well and he shook his head. "Well you're awfully tired for being fine," he replied with a blink of his green hues towards her. He was going to suggest that she see the medicine cat, but he knew it wasn't worth it since she was stubborn in that manner. Especially if she wouldn't rest for a few more hours. Some apprentices didn't wake up until sunhigh, so why couldn't she? She needed the sleep more than anyone apparently.
The female shook her head, "I will make myself be fine. I have to much work to do," she said. The female shuffled her paws as she looked at Tigerpaw. "So, what jobs do we have to do today," she said. Her eyes were filled with a spark that tried to start, but it had some issue getting there. The female felt the bite on her back itch again, but she didn't want to itch it due to Tigerpaw being there, and that would be rude.