View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2019, 06:18 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan's Betrayal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Shardpaw crashed into the ground with a grunt. She rubbed her nose with a paw before getting up and spinning around. "W-what?" She stepped back, shocked by what she had just heard. "N-no! They promised I'll be a strong warrior! They told me I'd be the best..." She unsheathed her claws. "Y-you're the liar!"
"actions speak louder than words, shardpaw. they're lying to you. a strong warrior isn't want you want to be. you want to be a good warrior. being a good warrior means you are not only physically advantaged, but mentally capable and emotionally strong. you, right now, are not being a good warrior, and the dark forest is why," flipheart responded, growling at the sight of the apprentice's unsheathing of claws. his claws, he realized, had also been sheathed. he quickly unsheathed them, getting his claws ready for battle. dark forest apprentices were always unpredictable, from what flipheart had seen, and he wasn't ready to take any more chances. giving a long speech was already dangerously risky, flipheart knew.
i’m smiling too”

---