Thread: Retribution
View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2017, 11:11 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Retribution

[ oh no Boreas doesn't like sneaky attacks--] @Empress Of Evil
Then, fury raged through her, full out anger, as she swiped through an apprentice, rolling her eyes, a blaze burning through her optics as she stormed through the battle, blood that wasn't hers, tickled down her face, and dipped on her claws. How dare they attack our camp, well...their just stooping to our level eh? The co-commander gave a large scowl to herself. Well then, such a heroic thing to do, attacking a camp, hmm, not that noble, it seemed to the dark tabby she cat. If they stooped to her groups level, then they would play along as well, they were the ruthless Dusk Syndicate. With a small, calm, and cold expression, she watched the battling cats, ears twitching at the rustle of the bushes as she stalked through the battle. Some cat seemed to want to attack her from behind, how interesting. Well, almost that interesting. With adrenaline coursing through her legs, she spun around, a snarl plastered on her face, fury and anger glistening in her eyes as the cat approached her. They, Skyclan, had a reason to attack, she knew that fair and well, yes her cats attacked them, but only because it was in their nature, afterall. Auroraflame eh, and the deputy as well, what I surprise! She thought with a scowl, prepared for whatever the cat wanted to throw at her. This was gonna be an interesting fight.
Or, she would attack first, it was only fair. They attacked her camp, they attacked her cats, and would defend it, or, perhaps get their camp as well? Fair was fair afterall. It was funny really, such a simple thing, and they had to get so angry over it. It was amusing, but this, was annoying, and irritating. Her eyes were blazing with a flame like a wild fire, or perhaps, something icy cold, a blue tint in the yellow depths. Boreas was one for fighting, she was experienced and ready for it, claws digging into the ground, she waited for the first attack, tail lashing, she would be ready, or perhaps, she would do the first one. She wasn't going to let her take her out yet, or at all. She gave a tilt of her head, a grin on her face. "And you are?" She thought sarcastically, she wanted to laugh, but this wasn't the time for cackling at that. Not now anyways. All she gave was a small smirk."Well then, perhaps I should introduce myself as well, it would be rather rude, wouldn't it?"
Boreas gave a chuckle, her smirk turned to a grin on her face, eyes burning coldly. "Or, perhaps you'll learn soon enough, hmm?" Her claws unsheathed as she watched her opponent waiting for her first move. "I have all day..." The dark tabby spoke, a sarcastic tone in her voice, as well as some anger in her voice. This cat would sure have some wounds to think about, and that was what made this exciting.

Last edited by seasalt; May 5th, 2017 at 11:12 AM.