View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
After cleaning her leg the medcat chew up the dock leaves, licking them onto the wounds. it would prevent any infection from happening that would need further treatment. using the goldenrod they did the same, to ease any pain that might show up later in the leg and help with any soreness. They stood up, looking back towards the den wall...what could they use to secure a leg in place? There were no herbs strong enough that would hold a leg without breaking. Looking in the corner of the den they noticed a stick. Lighting up they picked it up, grabbing some cobwebs as well and making their way back to the molly. they placed the things down next to her,¨I need you to stay very still, got it?¨

Their ears twitched at the thought of a Starclan visiting them. It made their eyes narrow, but they sighed. This molly needed comfort right now, not Daypaws beliefs shoved in her face,¨Youll be the first one I tell. Promise.¨ they mewed quietly. They stood up, uncurling their tail from Owlkit only to come back with a few poppy seeds. Two for Whitestep and only one for Owlkit. They were small, but not too small to handle the seed. ¨This will help your distress and help you sleep better, do you feel comfortable enough to sleep in the nursery?¨ their tail gestured to a spare nest in the corner of the den for any patients that needed it.
Whitestep noticed her hesitation, but brushed it off. It was probably just too much to ask for. Whitestep instantly brightened when her question was answered. "Thank you, Daypaw!" Owlkit was about to doze off when she felt the tail of Daypaw brush her side before the warmth left. She watched Daypaw return with the small black seeds. As they sat the seeds down, Owlkit gave a cautious sniff. Whitestep, however, lapped up the seeds calmly. "I think I will be okay in the Nursery. Thank you again, Daypaw," she replied with a smile. "You have no idea how much this means to me." Looking down at her kit, Whitestep gave her a swift lick. "Eat, young one, you need your rest." Owlkit reluctantly lapped up the small seed. "I'll go now, unless you need me for anything," Whitestep purred.