View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2017, 02:17 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post

"I see. And, yes, you are dreaming." Blizzardpaw gave a slight nod before continuing. "Some cats tend to be misleading, its up to you if you disappear, become some cat important, or do something heroic, it is your destiny, you get to decide. The choices you make are up to you as well. You are, free to what limits are at your fur, so to speak. If you want to disappear, you can, its your choice. Some things, you can't stop, but it's also, up to you, if you stop it, or not." Blizzardpaw dearly hoped this would help, he didn't want to misleading, or wrong, like the other cats were, he wanted it to make more sense, to be practical. Practical things made more since, than non practical, after all. Blizzardpaw's tail curled around himself slowly as he spoke again. "I have the power to get you back in the waking world, if you wish." He meowed firmly, eyes shining with warmth and kindness. Yes, it was an option, a very easy to get option.
"Thank you...I realise now-" she stopped as if she'd seen a murder occur "Great StarClan! They were both right! Well...I doubt I'll be a medicine cat but, that's not the point...what you both said is...true in a way...I will disappear...I'm gonna be stuck here! I'll be stuck in StarClan the rest of my life...stuck in a dream state...I'm gonna be stuck in a coma!" She wailed, with a slight growl. "Thanks for the offer but if you can't help me wake up, I don't think any cat can, living or dead..." She sighed