View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2017, 06:03 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life
"I'm from WindClan...but I wasn't born there...my parents were rogues...VelvetNight and HarmonyBlade...they lived at sea stones with another Tom called CrispLeaf. He fathered my half siblings, Overkit and ThundraKit but seeing as I'm in the state I'm in, I doubt they're kits...I wonder what they're warrior names would be?" She trailed off a little, staring into the distance...an endless void surrounded her. Full of ancient wisdom and stories. Shame she couldn't get to know it better. "Sorry, that must've been so sad for you..." She put her tail around his starry shoulders and gazed at her own paws.

"Ah, I see." Blizzardpaw spoke, eyes glimmering in the starry light. "What state, may I ask?" The wise, and thoughtful apprentice beyond his real age asked, before stating, "Every cat has their stories, their backstories, some are sadder than others, I'm sure theirs cats who have much more tragic stories than yours, but of course, you never know who those stories belong to, you have to dig deep, which is hard for living cats who don't understand the ways of how some stories shape the clan's lives." He understood the pain, of not seeing family again, being that his parents died in the Shadowclan Liberation, together. He hated his parents, they were evil, Dark Forest followers to the very end.