Thread: Heart of Ice
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 02:27 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Blossom blinked. "Um," she said. She studied the new cat curiously. "I got here a few moons ago, so I tend to get lost quite a bit. I just got back home from an escapade caused by my forgetfulness. My housefolk don't like me in the house all the time. They fight quite a bit, which I don't understand. They're mates, but sometimes the female will bring in other males when her male is out. How irresponsible." She felt awkward now that she had told this cat about her house. I mean, she didn't even know her! Even though the cat seemed aggressive, Blossom found her easy to talk to.
Weiss was wide eyed even her mouth dropped open how can a twoleg do that to one another? Her fur slowly rose up
" that's ....that's Absurd! If there mates they stay as mates! " she meowed with a hint of anger in her icy voice but she took a deep breath and scratched her ear again " my twoleg is an elder but she's nice " she meowed for some reason she didn't find blossom to be as such a dolt as she thought . She stretched and yawned " now I'm not asking this cause I care but I'm curious why don't they want you in the house? Outdoors are filthy " she meowed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )