Thread: Heart of Ice
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:16 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
She smirked and chuckled she liked to be the dominant one of the conversation or anything else for that matter she noticed blossoms whiskers twitch and couldn't help but smile smugly she sat down and sighed
" indeed it is my den just right there behind the fence . Names Weiss " she meowed and scratched her ear she looked back at blossom and she was even more curious . But yet she couldn't help but be shocked! She was talking to some dolt or atleast it's what she thought . Her own whiskers twitched but in amusement " where is your den? " she asked
"That one," she said as she gestured to a light blue house with a navy blue roof across the street. The door was bright white, recently painted to hide the weathering. "I won't go on your territory so... you don't need to fear about that. If you want, I'll go to my den now," she said quietly. Her mind flashed to the bigger housefolk yelling at each other and throwing heavy objects. She cringed and glanced at her house again. The upper lights of the house had turned off and the lower lights were on. "Um... bye," she said nervously.