Thread: Heart of Ice
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Blossom jumped back, trembling. "B-B-Blossom... I live a-arou-ou-nd he-here. I uh um got... lost. Is this your h-house? I didn't me-mean to intr-ude." She shivered. She hated when cats got all riled up when she walked past them. It's not like they owned the whole neighborhood! But she kept her mouth shut, not wanting to provoke the other cat. "I'm Blossom and I live here. Around here." she said, with a bit more confidence. Though her voice was still quiet, she held her head a bit higher. She was always told that if she faked it well, others would believe it. She didn't realize that her whiskers were trembling.
She smirked and chuckled she liked to be the dominant one of the conversation or anything else for that matter she noticed blossoms whiskers twitch and couldn't help but smile smugly she sat down and sighed
" indeed it is my den just right there behind the fence . Names Weiss " she meowed and scratched her ear she looked back at blossom and she was even more curious . But yet she couldn't help but be shocked! She was talking to some dolt or atleast it's what she thought . Her own whiskers twitched but in amusement " where is your den? " she asked

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )