View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Thx)
Weiss a white furred she cat with ice blew eyes was sitting on her fence her head in the air looking quite proud of herself she smiled and licked her left paw her fluffy tail was hanging off the fence . She meowed and stretched as her ear flicked she tilted her head and noticed Blossom who was walking down the stone path two legs always used funny she never understood twolegs but they took care of her well so she didn't mind. She raised her eyebrow and leapt of the fence and in front of blossom her eyes Looking cold as she studied her now curious as to why blossom would even stray from her own home!
" and who are you? " she asked coldly her voice would send chills up your spine . Her tail was in the air
Blossom jumped back, trembling. "B-B-Blossom... I live a-arou-ou-nd he-here. I uh um got... lost. Is this your h-house? I didn't me-mean to intr-ude." She shivered. She hated when cats got all riled up when she walked past them. It's not like they owned the whole neighborhood! But she kept her mouth shut, not wanting to provoke the other cat. "I'm Blossom and I live here. Around here." she said, with a bit more confidence. Though her voice was still quiet, she held her head a bit higher. She was always told that if she faked it well, others would believe it. She didn't realize that her whiskers were trembling.