Thread: Heart of Ice
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:01 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Blossom wandered down the sidewalk, her tail flicking in the air. Where was she? At this point, she accepted that she was hopelessly lost. It happened quite often, actually. She hated to admit it, though. Her eyes scanned the houses, looking for something... anything... even a little bit familiar. She sighed and shook her head. Her eyes caught on a large house with a red door. She had seen dogs come in and out of this house often. She avoided it as much as she could. Now that Blossom knew where she was, she realized that she wasn't too far from her own home. She smiled in relief and quickly hopped away from the house in case another bulldog came out. She wouldn't want another encounter with him...
@Cheshire cat
Thx)
Weiss a white furred she cat with ice blew eyes was sitting on her fence her head in the air looking quite proud of herself she smiled and licked her left paw her fluffy tail was hanging off the fence . She meowed and stretched as her ear flicked she tilted her head and noticed Blossom who was walking down the stone path two legs always used funny she never understood twolegs but they took care of her well so she didn't mind. She raised her eyebrow and leapt of the fence and in front of blossom her eyes Looking cold as she studied her now curious as to why blossom would even stray from her own home!
" and who are you? " she asked coldly her voice would send chills up your spine . Her tail was in the air

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )