'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default °✵.。.✰KIT FINDER✰.。.✵°

WISH X TALKA
bio, ref, bio, ref

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

INTRODUCTION
Howdy! Okaaaaaay so here we are, Wish and Talka are finally having their kits. If you've seen any of their posts you can see they're not the PERFECT couple, and as of right now never will be! But incase you haven't seen any of their posts here's some info!

✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

INFO
Talka isn't exactly the most loyal cat. I believe he's already had 4-5 kits. [He's not aware of any of the other litter though] But I'm too lazy to count or see who plays them! And Wish is just a go-with-the-flow and naive little thing. Perfect match...right? So they aren't mates yet but once Wish finds out she's pregnant they will come around to the idea. As of right now Wish is living with Talka in the dump he calls home!

APPEARANCES
We have both real-life photos of each and in-game photos of each, Talka has a long muzzle, reddish eyes, and is solid black. Wish has amber eyes and a white coat with grey tabby stripes. So the combinations could be from a white and black cat to a black tabby, to parent look-alikes [Or even a tux cat] ANYWAYS, there will be 3-5 kits depending on how many applications we get that we like. There will only be ONE tom out of the litter, and his name will be 'Little Killer' after the name Talka's father gave him! The tom, will basically be like Talka's heir and will be Talka's favorite persay. But that could change depending on which cat out of the litter is the best fighter etc.

RULES
In all honestly I think me and @Streamtail will be somewhat picky considering the kits will be very near and dear to us! You could put up a normal form, or you can go all out. We'd prefer you don't quit or go inactive for long periods of time, we understand personal issues, but these little ones will be very important to us! We prefer people who are literate and active every day at least once!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by lys.luvbot; March 2nd, 2024 at 10:43 PM.