View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2017, 12:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
((Lol, are you surprised?))
Ivorypaw didn't recognize his words. She flicked her tail, unphased. He would probably lead her to it, and then she would be able to apply the maw movements with the place. The young apprentice couldn't wait to start their new task. Hopefully she'd be good at it. And if not, she would have no choice to get better. Hey, practice makes perfect, right? Elmpaw was a smart cat, and isn't judge her for her disability. Ivorypaw knew he would be patient while she learned this new skill. Well, if moss gathering could be counted as a skill, that is.
As Elmpaw approached the moss near the training cave he smiled at Ivorypaw,” We’ll be gathering moss here, as it’s near the training cave.” He demonstrated how to do it using his paw to pull it up then his teeth to pull the thorns out before balling it up,” Make sure there are no thorns in it.” He pointed his tail to the thorns just to be safe. He was pretty sure he didn’t need to explain why, but if she asked why, he’d explain that thorns can harm kits in the nursery, it’s uncomfortable to the warriors, apprentices, queens, medicine cat, and leader, and elder’s have fragile skin so they can hurt themselves and have a slow recovery time.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here