View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:20 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Mapledash had a weight in his stomach. These cats were only ignorant to what their warrior ancestor's importance through the clan life. He took a step and adressed to daisyshade. "It is no matter of the dark forest, we do not think you worship them, but you cannot turn your back to starclan! Remember all the suffering this has caused in the past, do not throw away what makes us different from mere loners, Starclan is what binds the clans together, what makes them clans in the first place." he explained to the she. They had to find out who was on who's side, quickly, before anyone triggered the battle too soon. "We wish to put harms to no cats, I promise, we only want to bring things back like they were before all these murders happened. We are not taking over riverclan, but riding it of a problem from within it's very core, and this problem is bucknight! Do you realise what would happen if the knowledge of starclan was lost? If this life of fear of simply speaking their name keeps going on? What would we be then? What would the clan become? Whatever bucknight wants to change in the clans, this is the wrong way of doing it." he explained to daisyshade. She HAD to understand that they were doing this for a good cause, and that the cats in fault were bucknight and his supporters.

His ginger pelt was now tingling as more and more cats gathered on both sides, the situation would soon be out of control. If no cats manifested themselves, no one could know who was the ennemy and who was the ally, and probably the whole of riverclan would act simply in self-defense to this invasion. "Let the kits and apprentices back to their nests, this is not a battle they must be taking part in, it only concerns bucknight and his supporters. These murders will stop now." he called, hoping that the riverclan cats would understand why they were doing this before any hasty decisions would be taken.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 12th, 2016 at 07:38 PM.