View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:19 PM
The goat queen

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancey View Post
Shallowpaw walked up to Daisyshade, "She is right, we may not want to follow our leader, but we must stay loyal to the warrior code. YOU must stay loyal to the warrior code, you can't murder!" Shallowpaw glared at the tom, her gaze threatening, even though she was very small. "We do not follow the dark forest, we follow who ever we think seems good. " Shallowpaws small body shivered for a split second, Shallowpaw stiffened, relaxing her shoulders as she kept on glaring at the big tom. Daisyshade stood beside her as she supported the warrior.
Foxtail looked at her apprentice."stop. You are going to get yourself killed shallowpaw!"she shouted.
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....