View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 02:47 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

Default - welcome to the faction - dragon rp

PM ME WITH YOUR FORM AND WAIT UNTIL I ACCEPT IT! THEN WAIT FOR THE RP TO BEGIN

At a certain time in life, when dragons have grown their wings and are mature, mothers leave the children to fend for themselves.
And there comes a time when the mothers completely disappear, leaving eggs and hatchlings to survive. That time is now; for these mothers and fathers and the adults of the time have left and flown away, the hundred year ritual- so the hatchlings and eggs can start anew.
There has come a mysterious force, hower, that preys on these young reptiles.. picking them off, consuming them, turning them into pets. One would not know unless they, too, were a victim of this recklessness.
The force was originally a fable that the young dragons would listen to, yet it was one that no one believed. It was intended to scare them..
Until it came true. The myth was true.
And now, an ambitious group of hatchlings are to go and to try to save their homeland, their mountainous regions.. and no one knows who will survive.
That isn't even the scary part.

Rules:
1. Please refrain from adult characters. The characters will grow over time, so it is preferred to start them as hatchlings or mature hatchlings. I will inform you when it is time for your egg/hatchling/mature hatchling to evolve/grow. (Eggs are okay as long as there is a hatchling accompanying it)
2. Keep it PG-13, friends. We all like to have some silly fun, but if it is annoying someone else, stop immediately.
3. 8 characters per person. I'd like to keep this roleplay large, considering numerous characters will more than likely die.
4. No one lines, no **, --, or any other forms of that matter. Keep it in paragraph form.
5. Don't tell me that the dragons come from dragon cave, I know that. I made the roleplay.
6. Try to stay relatively active. There will be a post order. If you don't post on your turn, you will be skipped- after 3 days. If we skip you 5 times, we will believe that you have left.
7. No power play! Max. 2 power types for hatchlings, 3 for mature hatchlings, and 4 for adults (when they get there.)
8. Ask for PMK (permission to kill).
9. You may join at any time- if you join after the roleplay has began, you will have to be introduced to the group.

Dragons- choose them from here!

Form
Name | Species | Gender | Age | Username
(link the name to the picture of your dragon in it's current form)

List:
First- julean
Second- Rubinaito

Character List:
Colay | Falconform Wyvern | F | Mature Hatchling @julean
Duraque | Glaucus Drake | M | Mature Hatchling @julean
Azulite | Howler Drake | F | Hatchling @julean
Magnus(L) and Chex(R) | Nexus | M & F | Egg, taken care of by Azulite @julean
Candy | Sweetling Valentine | M | Mature Hatchling @julean
Violin | Vampire Halloween | M | Mature Hatchling @julean
Teaa | Tsunami Wyvern | M | Hatchling @julean
Sonya | Two-Finned Bluna | F | Hatchling @julean
Kodi | Hellfire Wyvern | Female | Mature Hatchling | @Rubinaito
Titan | Guardian | Male | Mature Hatchling | @Rubinaito
Pearl | Soulstone | Female | Hatchling | @Rubinaito
Thorn | Heartseeker | Male | Hatchling | @Rubinaito
Magma | Royal Crimson | Female | Hatchling | @Rubinaito
King | Purple | Male | Egg (Cared for by Pearl) | @Rubinaito
Mogo | Brute | Female | Egg (Cared for by Pearl) | @Rubinaito
Frost | Frostbite | Male | Egg (Cared for by Pearl | @Rubinaito

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site

Last edited by loupnoir; November 11th, 2017 at 03:44 PM.