View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 02:31 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Lightpaw jerked his head up sharply when Cleftpaw growled. He widened his eyes and shook his head,"N-no particular cat!" he stuttered. He didn't want his brother to worry, but he knew he must seem like a burden SOMETIMES. Doesn't he?

Then Lightpaw smiled slightly, warmed that Cleftpaw had been this protective and he purred,"and when they DO say that stuff, I use what they say against them!" he mimicked a cat with a high pitched voice,"oh! Why does Lightpaw have to be here! He'll scare away all the prey before he catches it with his clumsy paws," then he returned to his normal voice,"yeah, well I think all the prey is already gone no thanks to you," he nuzzled his brother and then twitched his whiskers, amused at himself.
Cleftpaw allowed himself to relax, but his tailtip still twitched suspiciously. It was unfair that his Clanmates made fun of his brother for something he couldn't control. He made a note to watch the cats surrounding Lightpaw more carefully.

He laughed. "That's good. Y'know, next time someone says something about you not being able to see or something, you should do that thing you do that freaks other cats out - you know, when you look at them - and just say 'are you sure about that?'." The maine coon purred, thinking of how funny the other cats' reactions would be.

Cleftpaw nuzzled his brother. "Let me know when the other cats are being mean, okay? You're not a burden; you're my brother. You're going to be the best warrior this Clan - or any Clan- has ever seen!"

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/