View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2018, 06:13 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry
Default Lostcloud's Everything Finder

My cat, Lostcloud, is need of generally all relations. Lostcloud is a Thunderclan she-cat, and her description is that link placed on her name.

Key:
Need|Really Want|Want|Would Like|Taken
Mother: Preferably of ThunderClan, unless you have any ideas for a plot which I'm open to. Preferably of 45-75 Moons. (Older is okay, but not younger than 45) May or may not be with father, determined by what both want.

Father: Thistleleaf @Megan
Preferably of ThunderClan, unless you have any ideas for a plot. No younger than 45. May or may not be with mother, determined by what both want.

Littermates: (0/3)
Must be, or have been in Thunderclan at same point of their life. Any gender is fine, and must be 18 Moons.

Siblings: MistyHeart @DarkLeaf (1/5)
Must be, or have been in Thunderclan at same point of their life. Any gender is fine, and any age below 25 moons is fine.

Love Interest: (0/2)
Interclan relationships are fine. Preferably somewhere from 18-25 Moons. Must be male.

Future Mate: (0/1)
Interclan relationships are fine, but preferably from Thunderclan. Must be male, and in the age range of 18-25 moons.

Bestfriend: (0/1)
Any gender is fine. Any age is fine. Must be from Thunderclan. Preferably has a very energetic, and outgoing personality to contrast Lostcloud's personality.

Friend(s): (0/∞)
No requirements

Enemy(s): (0/2)
No requirements except for if you apply for this role, please leave a desciption why. (Such as dislikes personality/The clan she comes from/Ect.)

Character Form with Link:
Name:
Link:
Role Wanted:
Clan:
Other:
Questions:

Character Form without Link:
Name:
Personality:
Role Wanted:
(If you want to be an enemy please list a reason why, could be her personality, her clan, ect.)
Clan:
Other:
Questions:

Please try to be as descriptive and detailed as possible in the character applications!

Last edited by Panda; March 18th, 2018 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Site needs credit