View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2017, 10:46 PM

Default Re: fnaf high school

name: Nova//Candy (Candy? Cindy? Candi? I don't remember!)//Mangle
Nickname: Nova or Comet//Candy (No nickname)//Mangle (No nickname)
age: 15 (Skipped a grade)//16//15 (Also skipped a grade)
Perso: TBRPed (I guess Candy would be childish,Mangle would be shy and Nova would be overly confident? That's all I have)
looks: Nova: A 5"2 pale slim female with long curly black hair,icy blue eyes and black feathery wings that change from black to dark purple,navy blue,bright blue and even green depending on the light and angle//Candy: A 4"9 slightly tan female with shoulder length straight purple hair and icy blue eyes (I believe her eyes are blue I forgot XD) she always wears a bow tie//Mangle: A tall 5"11 pale female with yellow eyes,she wears a patch on her left eye since she lost it in a incident,shoulder length straight white hair and rosy cheeks. Seen proudly wearing a red bow tie//
role: All students
if student what year: All are freshman
family: Nova: None//Candy: Cindy? (Status Unknown// Mangle: Are Foxy and Mangle considered family? (@DragonChaos Hey would you mind Mangle being Foxy's sister?)
crush/boyfriend/girlfriend: All Open//Nova: Bisexual//Candy: Straight//Mangle:Pansexual
anything i missed?: Nope
questions?: Is the female cat Candy or Cindy? I can't remember.
other: Quick facts: Nova: Nova in animatronic form is a Purple Martin//Candy: Candy in animatronic form is a purple cat// Mangle: In animatronic form Mangle is a fox.