View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 10:39 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

GingerFrost circled around the molly, then finally came to a stop in front of her. The tom sat down, his eyes still narrowed, "Let's lay down some ground rules." The tom said harshly, "You will not speak unless spoken to." GingerFrost meowed slowly, "You will make sure every tom in the clan has eaten before you eat." He continued, his tail still lashing, "And you will never leave camp unaccompanied by either me or a tom I have approved." He finished, the glare in his eyes daring her to protest.
Featherpaw blinked a few times He’s sexist. I am completely capable of leaving camp with any warrior, not just a tom. I can speak whenever I want. she glared at him,” I don’t need your approval to leave camp with my mother or father. Or ANY warrior. As far as Goldenstar’s concerned. After all, Goldenstar is YOUR leader too...not just mine. And I can talk to anyone I want, I can start any conversation if I want.” She smirked I’ll show him

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here