View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2018, 11:42 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Meow/MeoW writing series (Writers Unite!!)

We got two Clans done for any other Character coraters. GreenClan and FrozenClan.

So, GreenClan lives in a pine forest/grove and share a border with FrozenClan. Along with this, GreenClan is the Clan of the sly and brave. GreenClan cats are strong but slime cats, they have powerful legs used for their high jumps to climb the pine trees in there territory. They are known for there sly personality and exultant climbing skills. The other Clans fear them because they are very stealthy a brave but really they are loyal and kindhearted to their Clanmates. They just appear scary. Apprentices also love to boust about how they climb trees higher then any tree any of the other Clans have seen. This is their territory and the mountains in the back ground is FrozenClan.

FrozenClan, of the kindhearted and protective cats. FrozenClan cats normally have thick mostly long fur and pale colors to keep the cold out and to help hide. They have lean bodies with strong legs along with tough paw pads from generations of walking on frozen soil. They are known to take in everyone and be very protective of their family and Calnmates. Some say this Clan has the most haft Clan cats in it. FrozenClan lives in a frozen tundra bordering GreenClan. This is their territory and this/this is their camp.

@DatWeirdCatNamedPel

#1:
Name: Frostedstar.
Name organs: Frosted, Her mostly white fur. Star, The suffix for Leaders.
Past Names: Frostedkit, Frostedpaw, Frostedflame.
Sexuality: Straight.
Appearance: Smallish white molly with a bright ginger tail and two ginger patches on her head behind her ears along with golden amber eyes. Ref.
Clan: FrozenClan.
Personality: Determined| Loyal| Kind| Hardworking| Depressed easily| Clingy to loved ones| Far| Not easily persuaded| Stubborn.
Other: Her Father is still unknown but believed to be from a different Clan and her mother died the day of her apprentice ceremony. One of her siblings was a still born and the other left the Clan to be with their mate.
Back story: Frostedstar was born to a queen named, I don't got her yet, and an unknown Warrior. After the death of her mother, mentioned above, she went into a small depression and soon after her only living siblings left to follow their love. After that Frostedstar closed herself off from the Clan till a Tom, not made yet, brought her out of her depression and got her to see the world in a new way. After this Frostedstar, Frostedpaw back then, tried her hardest at everything she did and became the cat she is today. Moons after, she was made a warrior getting the name Flame for her determination and loyalty. When the Deputy died The past leader made her their deputy seeing a good leader in her. With the unexpected death of the past leader Frostedflame was made Leader and is still today.

#2:
Name: Oriolepaw.
Name Organ: Oriole, Her bright ginger patches. Paw, The suffix for Apprentices.
Past Names: Oriole.
Sexuality: Straight.
Appearance: Mostly black Tortoiseshell with amber eyes. link.
Clan: GreenClan.
Personality: Quite| Ambitious| Snappy| Goofy| Loyal| Brave| Bold| Kindhearted| Hardworking| Untrusting.
Other: Oriolepaw has two siblings, I haven't made them.
Back story: Oriolepaw was a loners kit, the loner was sick and believed GreenClan would be the best place for her kits so she left them there. Soon after that she died and Oriolepaw, along with her siblings were adopted into the Clan. After a moon she was placed under the Deputy as their apprentice. And that leads us to the present.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; February 8th, 2018 at 11:57 PM.