View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 09:40 AM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Ok awesome! It will began... now. Time to prepare by the way.

Fara was in her room, she was just getting ready for the big feast, it was no ordinary feast, the WHOLE entire kingdom is suppose to arrive(Npcs lets just say). She was searching through all her jewels, it was suppose to a fancy festival dinner kind of thing. Mostly it was suppose to be in the royal courtyard but Rune decided the WHOLE kingdom should just be set with decorations. So there would usually be a food table set everywhere in the kingdom for dragons to eat, other dragons socially in the palace or village either way, and a bunch of confetti and streams were hanged from roof to roof and fireflies floating in the sky to make it more beautiful.

Rune was in his own room, he didn't quit like to prepare but seeing Athix still alive is a very big deal! So he just putted on a bow-tie on his neck. He walked outside and flew to the headquarters, ``Juni?`` He called, ``Juni, I came to tell you to just don't post any guards anywhere but make sure at least 1 guard needs to check on the hatchery at some time. So, you better prepare! It's going to be a big night!`` He said with a hint of happiness, it usually wasn't him to express himself other than anger and guilt, seeing happiness in his expression was quit rare, but not legendary.

The courtyard

Pretend it's Christmas themed C

@CinnamonCookie

Last edited by Mystic; February 17th, 2018 at 09:47 AM.