Thread: Faunus Academy
View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2017, 05:17 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Faunus Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Juniper's face brightened. "I have study hall, we're allowed to go anywhere in the school as long as we don't cause any trouble! Could I come with?" Her face was eager. She didn't know why, but she felt like they were best friends. All she wanted to do was talk to Rein. She hadn't been able to because she was new and no one really liked her because she was "smart".
The cat faunus looked behind herself and nodded " you may " she said clearly as her ears twitched she then made it to the gym . Rein rolled her shoulders and cracked her knuckles then smacked them together . Bartholomew ( I felt to lazy to add Bartholomew form ) who was a lizzard faunus had his spikes on his tail all sharpened and ready to go
" so causing more bad luck are we black cat? " Bartholomew asked as he cracked his knuckles . Already Rein felt her anger rising as her purple eyes had started to glow " maybe they should put you in a insane asylum " he added as he got in his stance . Rein snarled as she put up her fists her tail already thrashing " never call me black cat " she said coldly but Bartholomew smirked

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )