My Mood: Sleepy
Thumbs up Re: dragonkits

Harekit

Harekit ---> Harepaw ---> Harepetal
hare; his long, almost rabbit-like legs
petal: his gentle nature

gender + pronouns ; AMAB , he/him

Appearance
A lanky, thin-furred white tom with brown markings and amber eyes.

Eyes ; A deep, amber color, with one being slightly lighter than the other.
Frame ; He's always featured long, lanky legs and large ears to go along with his rabbit-like appearance. Even as a warrior, his adolescent appearances stayed with him.
Pelt ; A mostly white pelt, with a brown tail and a few splotches along his legs. His face is mostly brown.

Personality

+ very light-hearted, extremely loving, empathetic and really cares about how others feel. +
= very hyper in his kithood, becomes easily sidetracked, somewhat picky when it comes to prey. =
- mentally brittle and tends to crack under pressure, he can also be very gullible at times. -
Harekit is a cat who has the most loving personality you'll ever come across. From the moment you meet him, you'll be enveloped in warmth and affection. Harekit has a natural ability to make everyone around him feel special and cared for. His genuine and kind tendencies shines through in every interaction he has. He often goes out of his way to make any dull experience one to remember! Harekit's personality is not limited to just his mellow nature; he certainly knows how to have fun! His never-ending pit of energy is something that can even be overwhelming for some, though he's usually unaware of the tiring toll it can take on the older cats. Besides this is his utter gullibility. Harekit is easily tricked into all sorts of things, even if they seem obviously misleading. He's eager to meet every cat in Thunderclan and show them all some sweetness!

Harekit's Unique Mannerisms
- on a dull or cloudy day, Harekit is found absolutely miserable. The doom and gloom that hangs in the air seems to have a direct impact on the tall guy's feelings.
- he likes to collect little things he finds and stuff them either in his nest, or into his fur if they'll stay put!
- Harekit scuffles his paws whenever he's telling a fib. If you want someone to cover for your late night out, he's definitely not the guy to ask; he'll be a dead giveaway!

Voice!
As a kit: Harekit's voice as a kit sounds like Squirt from Finding Nemo.
From an apprentice onward, his voice sounds like Wirt from Over the Garden Wall!

Why I want this character

I want to introduce Harekit to the WCO universe for a few reasons. To start, I've been wanting to expand my character collection a bit, and I've really been looking for a chance to submit a little kitten! After searching, I found this chance to apply and after looking at some of your wonderful posts of the past, I just thought that this would be a fun opportunity! I'm very active, so Harekit will have no lack of posts, and if he's accepted I can't wait to see how his life plays out! @coldwind
[possible Harekit playlist to be added in the future?]

Last edited by MoominValley; November 8th, 2023 at 06:22 AM.