View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2017, 08:50 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

Mischa, jaws slightly agape for a moment when she heard her name, shook her head. How could she train another cat? The only kits she even liked were Tyche and Domino, her own flesh and blood! Why would she even want to be around any other kits?! Spider wasn't a kit anymore though. She was a trainee. Mischa's trainee. The white she-cat let out a sigh as the young cat approached. This was going to be a long few moons. "Do you know anything?" she asked blankly. If the little she-cat knew anything, that just made Mischa's job much easier.
Spider faltered a bit at the question. How am I supposed to know anything? she thought, panicking slightly. She took a deep breath and thought carefully. She tried to remember what older trainees had told her when she was a kit. "Umm, I know that you have to be aware of your surroundings?" she guessed, hoping that she was right. She didn't want to embarrass herself in front of her new trainer. "I don't think I know anything else though." Spider added, half apologetically.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?