Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2018, 06:50 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by guapathecat View Post
Shinepaw sighed, watching Ferretpaw walk away. Well, now it’s my turn, she though as she padded up to Passionblaze, touching noses with him. “I give you the life of loyalty. I died at the claws of a traitorous warrior long ago, so use this life to be loyal to your entire Clan, and the cats within it.” She meowed, sending the life into Passionblaze. Shinepaw smiled. “Use it well.” she mewed, watching from the sidelines as the future leader got his next lives.
Again another cat approached him. Passionblaze stood tall to appear brave but he was still a bit woozy from receiving his first life. He had little time to recover when he saw the blurry image of another cat stepping up to him. This was a price of being a leader. No one ever said it was a breeze to gain a life. For him, he felt like he was dying and being revived again. Since he never died, he couldn’t compare receiving a new life to death. However, the gist was that it still hurt. It left him shocked. But, a good type of pain. It was the feeling of integrity and he treasured that virtue. Passionblaze dipped his head to the starry pelted cat, feeling her touch her nose to his. Again, that cold feeling sleeping into his veins and leaving him distraught for a slight moment. When she pulled away, Passionblaze heard her words repeat themselves in his head. The life of loyalty.

@Spiral Whirl