View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Supernatural RP -- Hunter Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnpaw View Post
Ghost sulkily went back into the room and came out with a book, flipping to a page about the creature and reading from it. "The Manananggal is a type of Aswang that feeds off of pregnant women. They are always female, and during the day look like normal women, but at night their torso grows wings and splits off from the legs, they grow a long sharp tongue, and they feed. You kill them by pouring salt on the legs where there's the split, which makes them fall to the ground, and then stab them in the heart with a bamboo knife before burning the body just to be sure." He looked grumpily at Lake. "He's an idiot so he's never really researched this, as I said, I'm the brains of the operation." Lake rolled his eyes. Sure, he'd accepted that Ghost was smarter than him, but that wasn't completely true. "Don't you have somewhere else to pout?"
"I'm not pouting."
He was totally pouting. "Well, I'm gonna start the car, come out when you've got what you need." Lake sighed.
Mitch rolled her eyes and darted off to get the supplies. While packing, she found a picture of her father and her holding her first trophy. She had won the championship for her baseball team that year. It was a big deal because one, she was the only girl on the team, and two that was their first time winning. She smiled at her father’s blue eyes and her goofy grin. She blinked fluid from her eyes and stuffed the picture in the pocket of her hoodie. She finished and raced out to where Lake was waiting.