View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2017, 03:53 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: Supernatural RP -- Hunter Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedSecrets View Post

“First time for everything,” she shrugged. She grinned as she watched Dean chase Niatra.
Ghost sulkily went back into the room and came out with a book, flipping to a page about the creature and reading from it. "The Manananggal is a type of Aswang that feeds off of pregnant women. They are always female, and during the day look like normal women, but at night their torso grows wings and splits off from the legs, they grow a long sharp tongue, and they feed. You kill them by pouring salt on the legs where there's the split, which makes them fall to the ground, and then stab them in the heart with a bamboo knife before burning the body just to be sure." He looked grumpily at Lake. "He's an idiot so he's never really researched this, as I said, I'm the brains of the operation." Lake rolled his eyes. Sure, he'd accepted that Ghost was smarter than him, but that wasn't completely true. "Don't you have somewhere else to pout?"
"I'm not pouting."
He was totally pouting. "Well, I'm gonna start the car, come out when you've got what you need." Lake sighed.
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind