View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2017, 03:33 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Supernatural RP -- Hunter Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnpaw View Post
Ghost exited the room and bumped into Lake. "Watch it! Have you even told Dean we're" He glanced at Mitch. "OH." His entire demeanor changed. "Wassup, I'm Ghost, I'm the brains of this operation." He tried to shove Blake out of the way, who rolled his eyes thinking. This is sad. He does realize that all of these girls are older than him and wont like him right? "She's Michelle, She's coming on the Manananggal hunt with us."
At that moment, Niatra ran by at full speed with a small pie packet in her mouth followed by Dean who was shouting, "D*mnit Niatra! GIVE ME BACK MY PIE!" Before he stopped, backed up with an irritated expression on his face and sighed. "What's this about a Manananggal hunt?" Blake cleared his throat. "Ghost found a case for us to work, I--" Ghost shot him a panicky glare, "--Ghost, was thinking that we could hunt it."
Dean rubbed his forehead. "Fine. You can go, you're experianced enough, and Mitch can go as long as you don't let her do anything too dangerous. Ghost, you're too young."
"WHAT!? But I've killed these things before!" Cried the Albino boy furiously. "No buts. I say you're too young, no hunting anything that isn't a run of the mill job for you yet. You're officially my responsibility."
Mitch held back a smirk. “What do you mean dangerous? Me? Dangerous? Never! When do we leave?” She bounced on her toes in anticipation.