View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2017, 08:42 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Charmer @king kaleb!

Juniperpaw looked over her shoulder at Nightpaw, an amused purr rumbling in her throat at the sight of the warrior apprentice who didn't seem to know what to do with herself. Abandoning the herbs sitting at the base of the herb store, the young feline padded over to Nightpaw, lowering her head to sniff at the bundle of messily-gathered herbs. An abundance of scents attacked her nose, and she noticed some curves and points and coloration in some leaves that weren't there in others. ``No, these are completely different leaves. See the edges of some of these? The colors, the points? Smell them? You could definitely argue that not all leaves are exactly the same, so rely feel free to rely on scent when ordering these. Just be careful not to let your nose stray.`` As Juniperpaw spoke, she was able to separate two herbs she found were different, though she was not aware of their names. One smelt different than the other, one of the leaves had a darker coloration, and one had edges to it where the other leaf was more rounded. [rounded: borage. edges: chervil]

As Shinefang entered the den, Juniperpaw glanced up at him, smiling warmly. ``Don't worry about it, Shinefang. It happens to the best of us,`` she meowed in what she hoped was a comforting tone. She sat on the other side of the bundle of herbs, opposite to Nightpaw, and helped to place each leaf and berry in their appropriate pile. That's when she heard Shinefang exclaim about the Gathering, causing Juniperpaw to whip around and find him picking at Daydream's pelt. She zoned in on the dried blood decorating the ShadowClan cat's pelt and she released a a high-pitched cry of concern. ``Daydream! What's happened?`` Worriedly, Juniperpaw joined Shinefang's side and hastily began sniffing at her friend's injury.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; December 1st, 2017 at 08:42 PM.