Old May 4th, 2017, 03:58 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Lonestar23
@Skelly

The fluffy white molly wasn't too pleased at the sudden battle cry, she had been sleeping peacefully in her den when she had heard the Skyclan leader scream at the top of his lungs the order to attack, she was having such a nice dream to. But it couldn't be helped, the fighter pushed her way through the battling crowd of cats until she spotted one that may actually be able to put up a fight. She looked at the Skyclaner, her face was emotionless, her blue orbs gave nothing away as the glistened "I am not merciful upon my foes and I do not expect you to be merciful upon me. Now if you understand my conditions, let us fight to decide who the victor shall be." she stated, her tail flicked behind her as she awaited for the molly to make the first move.
Lioncry looked upon the cats that rushed from their dens, most looking drowsy as if they'd just woken up. They were a strange crowd, she had to give them that. Some looked as if they might be from the other Clans, others looked like former kittypets, and then many different cats, and of them, very few looked merciful. She let out a snarl as a white cat caught her eye. Lioncry evenly met her blue stare with her own yellow one. Lioncry was a large golden brown molly with a lighter underside and a blackish tail tip. “I wouldn't expect a mouse-brain like you to even know what mercy is, so I didn't expect anything but a merciless fight!” Lioncry spat, her eyes glinting dangerously. She'd come here today not only for her Clan, but for her kit. She wanted Smokeykit to grow up in a safe environment, one without the threat of the Dusk Syndicate. Swiping her tongue over her maw, she dipped her head. “So be it.” and with that, she unsheathed her claws and started pacing in front of the white she-cat. Then, without warning, she moved in, rearing up and slashing both paws towards the cat, one above and one below, each coming from a different direction. It would hopefully limit the white molly's choices to either backing up or slipping under, and that would give her the upper paw, but only if it worked.