Thread: Retribution
View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2017, 03:55 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Retribution

Alabasterpaw glanced around. There was one cat she was looking for... and it was time to end this once and for all. No one would notice. No one would care. It was a battle, after all-- who would see her fighting him in the midst of all this? And then he would be dead. No more drama... oh sure, she would have lost her sister's love, but she was pretty sure that was already long gone. Besides! She'd have an excuse to get out of this sorry Clan. It was really sickening. Once again, Alabasterpaw's hues scanned the area. Pretty soon? It would all be over. Pretty soon? Things were going to get very, very ugly. She didn't care whether Bluepaw would prefer her to quicken things up or not. That wasn't her style. This would be very, very slow... she'd probably just let him bleed out. The more pain, the better... Alabasterpaw was a twisted feline. What had happened to her? No one knew. Even she wasn't quite sure why she loved the thought of this so much, but perhaps it was the knowledge she had nothing else stable in her life. Her heartbreaking experiences and her murderous heart, those were the two things that kept her going. Poor Alabasterpaw. It might be beneficial to look at things from her angle. She was a bad cat, but she'd had troubles in her life that were only dreamt of by others. And, the white feline dropped back, keeping a careful lookout for the tom she hated so much.
@Noire

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 4th, 2017 at 03:55 PM.