Thread: Retribution
View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2017, 03:39 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Retribution

@Lonestar23

[Sorry for all of the really bad starters ;v; ]

The elder snarled and launched herself at the nearest Dusk Syndicate cat at the call of her leaders command, her claws out and teeth bared. Excitement boiled in her blood and the battle roared in her ears, finally, after the Liberations she hadn't really gotten any action, so this was incredibly exciting. Rainpebble spotted the cat she decided to tousle with and grinned "Don't worry, you won't have to hold back a bit." she giggled as she snuck in a swipe and leaped backwards, her silver hues blazing, ready to go.

@Jay-Jay

The ginger apprentice flattened his ears and swiftly lurched forward at his leaders call, his blood pumped and his senses hightly acute, this was his first battle, and he was terrified, he hadn't gotten the proper training yet and he wasn't sure about what he was supposed to do other than take the Dusk Syndicate down. Sweetpaw knew that he wasn't the best warrior yet, but he planed on making it through this battle alive, he just hoped that not too many dusk syndicate cats would attack him.

@Lilly
[I was posting all the others so I hope this is alright]

The newly made apprentice shifted and slunk through the battling horde of cats, slipping through the battling pairs with ease, he was small enough after all. The young Tom stopped and looked up at a molly, his green hues sparkled with curiosity and flashed with slight horror, she was much bigger than he was and in all honesty he didn't stand a chance, not with the little amount of training he had received. Hummingpaw flattened his ears and crouched down, his hackles raised and his fangs showing "Don't think it'll be easy to beat me just because you're bigger!" he snapped, fear momentarily getting the best of him.

@Turtlestrike

Starfall hesitantly launched herself into battle, her sky blue hues wide with horror, were they really picking a battle with the Dusk Syndicate? She got rid of her thoughts with the shake of her head and let out a growl. No, there's no need to second guess Grousestars decisions, I support Skyclan to my last breath. The ragdoll warrior turned her attention to the closest Dusk Syndicate cat and snarled "I won't forgive you for killing my clanmates!" she snapped, her tail lashed behind her as she readied herself for an attack.

@Skelly

The fluffy white molly wasn't too pleased at the sudden battle cry, she had been sleeping peacefully in her den when she had heard the Skyclan leader scream at the top of his lungs the order to attack, she was having such a nice dream to. But it couldn't be helped, the fighter pushed her way through the battling crowd of cats until she spotted one that may actually be able to put up a fight. She looked at the Skyclaner, her face was emotionless, her blue orbs gave nothing away as the glistened "I am not merciful upon my foes and I do not expect you to be merciful upon me. Now if you understand my conditions, let us fight to decide who the victor shall be." she stated, her tail flicked behind her as she awaited for the molly to make the first move.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; May 4th, 2017 at 03:41 PM.